THE three men, who were employed by USA Fanter, died after breathing in poisonous fumes from a pipe that collapsed in a manhole where they were working, south of PIC, Friday afternoon. Their bodies have been recovered and were brought to the hospital. USA Fanter was contracted by CUC to install a new pump for the wastewater lift station near Agingan Point. This is a developing story. More details to follow.
Source: Marianas Variety : http://www.mvariety.com/cnmi/cnmi-news/local/96701-breaking-news-3-workers-die-in-manhole